Mix My Drink - Help

Jordon
Site Admin

Mix My Drink - Help

Post by Jordon »

Mix My Drink - Support
Welcome to the support page for the Mix My Drink application. Below are some common topics and questions users may have.

Table of Contents
Getting Started
How to Use the App
Troubleshooting
Privacy Policy
Contact Us

Getting Started
Learn how to download the app.
You can download Mix My Drink from the iOS Appstore here (pending approval)

How to Use the App
Discover how to browse drink recipes, mark your favorite drinks, and find drinks based on categories.
Discover
Here is the app's home page, where you can see randomized drinks in each category.
List
Here you can browse the complete database of all available drink recipies and have the option to filter based on your favorites or available ingredients.
My Bar
Here you can select what ingredients you currently have. This information will be used by the app to help you filter what drinks you can make in the List tab.

Troubleshooting
Find quick solutions to common issues such as app crashes, no internet connection, etc.
So far, we have not come across any issues. If you have any, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Privacy Policy
Learn about our privacy practices and what data we collect.
Privacy Policy for Mix My Drink
Last updated: Aug 29, 2023
This privacy policy describes the policies and procedures of Mix My Drink (the Application) on collecting, using, and disclosing your information when you use the Application developed by Jordon Bailey. We value your privacy and are committed to protecting any personal information we might collect.
1. Information Collection and Use
While using the Application, you are not required to provide us with any personally identifiable information. The Application does not collect or store any personal data from its users. However, the Application integrates Google AdMob for the purpose of advertising, which might collect and use data.
2. Google AdMob:
Google AdMob is an advertising service provided by Google Inc. You can read Google's privacy policy here: Google Privacy Terms. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. Personal data collected by Google AdMob may include cookies, usage data, and unique device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example).
3. Data Storage and Security:
While the Application itself does not store any personal information of its users, it employs methods to ensure that user data is secure to the best of its capabilities during the interaction with third-party services.
4. Changes to This Privacy Policy:
We may update our Privacy Policy from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Policy on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.
5. Contact Us:
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Privacy Policy, please contact us at privacy@vortuga.com.

Contact Us
If you need further assistance or have any questions, you can reach us at admin@vortuga.com.